Want to show your support? Below are just a few of the many ways in which you can show your support for such a bold and necessary initiative:
- Learn why CSU needs a new on-campus stadium via our website, CSU’s website, and articles posted in the Coloradoan and the CSU newspaper, Rocky Mountain Collegian. Also educate yourself on why people are opposed to a new stadium.
- LIKE us on our Facebook page.
- Sign the electronic petition here.
- Write letters to the Coloradoan and to your city and state representatives.
- Complete the survey at the website for the Center for Public Deliberation.
- Talk about the benefits to both CSU and Fort Collins with people in your community
- Purchase merchandise that will show the community you support CSU and BeBoldCSU.org (it’s all very low-cost)
- Attend meetings.
- City Council (NOTE: April 24, Tony Frank discusses the stadium with City Council)
Contacts for letters and support:
Tony Frank, President
Jack Graham, Athletic Director
Fort Collins City Council
P.O. Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522
An email to email@example.com will send your message to all representatives.
Karen Weitkunat, Mayor
Kelly Ohlson, Mayor Pro Tem, District 5
Ben Manvel, Councilmember, District 1
Lisa Poppaw, Councilmember, District 2
Darin Atteberry, City Manager
Aislinn Kottwitz, Councilmember, District 3
Wade Troxell, Councilmember, District 4
Gerry Horak, Councilmember, District 6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCell: 970.217.2993
Bob Bacon Cap: 303-866-4841 E-mail: email@example.com
Randy Fischer Cap: 303-866-2917 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Kefalas Cap: 303-866-4569 E-mail: email@example.com
Coloradoan: Special section on stadium: http://www.coloradoan.com/section/special
Letters & Soapboxes: Letters to the editor are 250 words maximum; Soapbox opinions are a maximum of 550 words. Photos are required for Soapboxes.
Mail: 1300 Riverside Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80524
CSU – Center for Public Deliberation
Colorado State’s website for the stadium issue http://www.colostate.edu/stadium/